Tuesday 6 October 2015

Presentation feedback/learner response






WWW
- I explained each of the power point slides well; I gave a good reason as to why I chose these particular pictures to represent the song for both parallel and contrapuntal.
- The pictures that I chose were very clear; They represented the parallel and contrapuntal categories very well.
- Everyone was able to guess which slide fitted best into each category.

EBI
- Even though I had explained most of it really well, I think that I went through a lot of it really quickly and should have taken my time when explaining it.
-I should have planned everything that I was going to say because on one of the pictures for the parallel slide, I forgot why I had chosen one of the pictures.
-I should have used different genre pictures for the contrapuntal slide because I feel that I over used the wrestling pictures.

Best Three
The three presentations that I thought were the best are the following:
Abayomi
Luke
Sunny.

Firstly, the reason why I liked Abayomi's presentation is because he knew why he chose every single picture in his slides and used a good range of vocabulary to explain his pictures, e.g. he used the word foreshadow quite a lot.

Secondly, I chose Luke because I think that the pictures that he used were the strongest and the way he thought of the meanings for each picture were quite original; I don't think anyone watching his presentation thought why he chose those particular pictures, which made it even more better because it made us, the audience, think.

Finally, I chose Sunny because I find that his presentation, all around, was brilliant. He went in depth with each picture, explained it well and even used one of his own pictures in the presentation and brought it into great context.

No comments:

Post a Comment